Crazy-Ass Renaldo Rangers Crazy-Ass Renaldo Rangers

BOMBERMAN 64

FULL CREDIT FOR USING THAT AS AN INTRO.

Also this is pretty bomb. Nice work!

Smiley Final Smiley Final

AWESOME!

I enjoyed this. Nice work man :D

Thanks for including my work!

Calicard responds:

no prob! good song!

A Special Lockmas [LL] A Special Lockmas [LL]

MERRY LOCKMAS!

You had me at the chiptune intro :D

Besides for the words not synching up at the end, this was extremely well done. I don't understand the whole lock/clock thing but it was still entertaining to watch! Keep the tunes a rollin.

WinchesterLock responds:

Yeah, flash has a tendency to unsync on longer flashes. I tried several options to fix it but even setting up separate movie clips with the sounds didn't fix it. So I went with the one with least unsync. Thanks none-the-less. :)

DKC2 - Jib Jig DKC2 - Jib Jig

Good attempt, could use a bit polish

Interesting take on this song!

In the beginning, It's a bit too slow my tastes which makes it a bit boring to listen to. Nice transition into the first faster part. Try to change that beginning flute (@0:36), really sounds out of place.

Toward the end, add a simple stand up base (@0:56), really too much high end spectrum stuff going on here. Neat ending, though you want triplets in the snare drum and that is not what is there, sounds VERY awkward (@1:21), try to get another sound too. Also, I'd like to hear the guitar have a more natural sounding solo, sounds too machine.

Overall, a good attempt, I gave you a 7/10 (4 in the ratings because its more of a 4 than 3). Polish this up a bit, simplify it a bit, and I think you'll have a winner.

Hope this helps, I try to offer helpful criticism!

SockpuppetRemix responds:

Woah, nice review! =D
I'll be redoing this song, so I'll keep all of that in mind.
Thanks a lot for all the help! =D

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact ParagonX9 - Chaoz Impact

Really a fantastic work!

I actually use this song as my alarm on my cell phone, really nice job!

If I have any critique at all, it is that it is too short; DnB songs go into the 5 or 6 minute range sometimes. I'd really love to hear this piece extended, but, I guess quality win over quantity, and this has that FOR SURE!

Looking forward to hearing more from you!